Friday, February 4, 2011

The Motions of the Moment, The Forces Dancing

  
Freezing and Thawing and Freezing and Thawing 

     More and more I am awed by the miracle of the moment when I go to places like the edge of a wild river on the morning after a freezing cold night, the rise and fall of the water due to contraction and ice formations lowering it at night, and the meltdown of the afternoon when the sun barely melts the edges of winter.

    Gratitude for the mind and awareness my soul has granted me to exercise and the encouragement of the many in my life who saw something worthy in me that the would encourage...my artistic mind, my fluency in thought, and my expression of my fundamental values.

www.flickr.com/photos/pictoscribe  michademia@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment