Thursday, November 28, 2013

Cultivating Gratitude

Being in a state of gratitude, Say the gurus leads to a mental peace, even bliss.

Pulling the veils off commonality to feel the aha light of warmth that comes with thankful memories of a moment when my father reached out to show me beauty and a miracle of even a broken mussel shell was handed to me, then, long ago on a beach near Amsterdam.



Perhaps, that day, the gift of recognizing beauty was given me, and I am so thankful to creation that I was chosen to follow beauty as a mission, and to share it with those who doubt that whether God, or not, our lives are each a miracle, and while I'm sure chance had a major role, there's something else driving the universe, and when I am in awe of creation, and simultaneously thankful with all my soul for the opportunity to be here today, here, now and fully aware.  Then, gratitude is a sort of bliss, and I search for as many things I took for granted to recognize, as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment