Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Morphic Resonance or Waves or Vibrations or Ripples or Reflections

     Perhaps my first 'aha' awareness moment in life came when I saw the rings from a penny I'd thrown in the water...
My mind melted with the reflecting lines of the buildings of Amsterdam spiraling out with ever wider wavelets and my why? light went off.
     Now, in a time when we speak of curved time and space, quantum reality of chance, molecular and microbiotic universes the question, "Which is real, the reflection or the reflectee?" it becomes necessary, as usual, to have to say "Both"
     I suppose it all sounds  kind of New-Agey, but there does seem to be an analogical relevance to ideas of vibes and harmony, flow, and meditation to arrive at new paradigms of our existence, how it is interacting with all of its parts, and how the slightest act will have lasting consequences once the interacting vibrations and their ripple effect are fully understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment